February Monthly Event
The event was held on February 27, 2021 from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM.
||Saturday, February 27, 2021
||1:00 to 4:30pm
||Online via Zoom Meeting
- Portfolio Presentation: Megs Gatus - "Natural Abstract"
- Photographers You Should Know Their Work: Richard Markus - "Robert Mapplethorpe"
- (MC) Only Black and White (two tones)
- (HB) Henry Ballon (Classic B&W)
- (APAC) Alternative Photographic Art and Culture
Submit up to a total of two images each month. The images can be from any of the challenge categories. Please prefix the file name with the challenge code (MC, HB, APAC) for each image. Submit by email at least one day before the event to "email@example.com" (recommended ~2000 pixels on the long end) or bring prints for the critique.
Photoclub Vancouver intends to post submissions to the Monthly Challenge on the Club’s web site. If you do not want to have your pictures posted on the Club’s web site, please indicate so by responding to the submission confirmation email as instructed.